Introduction- Omega 3 supplements (Omega 3 capsules in India)
Omega 3 supplements are polyunsaturated fatty acids. There are three type of omega 3 fatty acids alpha-linolenic acid (ALA), generally found in plant, and Eicosapentaenoic acid (EPA) and Docosahexaenoic Acid (DHA) both are found in sea food. Most common example of Plant based omega 3 are walnut, flaxseed, chia seeds etc and EPA and DHA is found in fish, eggs from chicken is rich in EPA and DHA.
EPA is the best and well-known omega 3 capsule fatty acid; which prevents blood clotting and inflammation. DHA in human body helps to improve the health of sperm, health of retina and the cerebral cortex. It is also present in the breast milk.
Active constituents of Omega 3 capsules
An omega 3 capsule contains fatty acid with EPA and DHA as main active components. Apart from fatty acid, it contains Soya oil, Gelatin, Glycerine, Beeswax, preservatives, Sorbitol, Soya Lecithin, and BHA.
Unique therapeutic uses of Best Omega 3 supplements
- Fight against depression and anxiety
- Promote brain health during pregnancy
- Improve mental disorders
- Alzheimer’s disease
- Reduces asthma in children
- Prevent prostate cancer in men and women
- Reduce menstrual pain, menstrual cramps and abdominal pain
- Good for your skin
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Nourishes hair follicles and make your healthier and longer hair
- Improve immunity and prevent auto-immune diseases
₹1,299.00 BUY NOW
Health benefits of omega 3 fatty acid
- Reduces lipid level in blood– Omega 3 is very effective in reducing the lipid level in blood (triglycerides), which helps to protect the heart because high blood levels of triglycerides increases the risk of heart disease.
- For joint pain- EPA and DHA controls the pain, joint inflammation and stiffness of joints. Omega 3 helps to increase bone strength by providing sufficient amount of calcium to your bones, which reduces the risk of Osteoporosis.
- Reduce Risk Of Heart Attack– Consuming omega 3 will reduce the rate of heart attack because omega 3 is very beneficial for a healthy heart, it reduces the blood lipid level, blood pressure, reduces bad cholesterol levels and improves good cholesterol levels, and Omega 3 helps to protect your arteries from damage and helps to prevent plaque.
- For Eye Health– DHA is major structural component of eye retina, when your body is lacking from DHA, vision problems may arise. Omega 3 also helps to reduce the risk of permanent eye damage, i.e. macular degeneration.
- Omega 3 For Healthy Liver- Omega 3 helps to reduce the fat from the liver and improve its functionality. It also helps to improve the rate of metabolism of the body.
- Improves concentration power in children- Deficiency of omega 3 fatty acid can lead to Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in children, omega 3 helps children to improve their concentration power and reduces the restlessness, aggression impulsiveness etc.
Direction for use Omega 3 capsules
An individual should take one Omega 3 capsules two times a day. For desired results, you should take Omega 3 capsules with one glass of lukewarm water before 20 to 30 minutes before meal.
₹1,299.00 BUY NOW
Cautions should be followed with Omega 3 capsules
- Teenagers under age of 18 years should not use this omega fatty acid.
- No need to take omega 3 supplements during pregnancy and lactation.
- No need to exceed the recommended doses of Omega 3 capsules as it may cause overdose.