Introduction- Jamun treatment for diabetes
Jamun or Black plum is a main summer fruit, it is known by different names like Kala jamun, black berry, black plum, naval, and Java plum, which contains many properties like carminative, diuretics, and anti-scorbutic. Due to ployphenolic compounds, it effectively helps in treating against cancer, heart diseases, diabetes treatment, asthma and arthritis. You can also treat stomach problems like dysentery, constipation, bowel syndrome, and flatulence.
Jamun Vinegar is good for health, which successfully reduce enlargement of spleen, diarrhea, and urine retention problems.
Constituents of Jamun Extract
- Nutriherbs Jamun capsule consists of 800mg of organic Jamun extract.
- No chemical preservatives
- 100% vegetarian
Health benefits of Jamun extracts
- Good for heart – Due to the presence of ellagic acid, which is phenol antioxidant that is beneficial to keep your heart healthy by treating hypertension (high blood pressure), stroke, and prevent the hardening of arteries.
- Good for oral health- Due to astringent properties, it can treat various teeth related problems such as gingivitis (bleeding gums) and provide strength to the gums, and teeth. It is also good for throat infection, mouth ulcers, and prevent bad breath.
- Jamun for weight loss- Intake of Jamun is good for weight loss, as it contains low calories. In fact, it loaded with glucose and fructose sugar with lesser calories. Fibers present in Jamun will make you feel fuller for longer duration. It helps in weight loss by suppressing your appetite and improve energy level within the body.
Actions of Jamun extracts-
- Jamun for diabetes treatment– Jamun fruit and Jamun leaves are first-class for diabetes patient, which containing Anti-diabetic properties that convert starch into energy and manage your blood sugar level by reducing diabetes symptoms like frequent urination and thrusting.
- Jamun for skin problems- Due to antibacterial properties, Jamun Extract is also useful to treat skin related issues and prevent the secretion of oil from oil glands by reducing the itching, irritation, and inflammation caused due to acne or pimples.
- Jamun to increase haemoglobin – Jamun contains sufficient amount of iron and vitamin C. The presence of iron in Jamun is good to increase the haemoglobin count. In case of anaemia and jaundice, Jamun intake is very good.
Doses of Jamun extracts capsules
Take one capsules of Jamun extracts two times on a daily before meals on empty stomach or as directed by the physician. For better results, take Jamun capsule with lukewarm water.
Precautions should be followed with Jamun Extract
- Pregnant and breastfeeding mothers should not take Jamun extract capsules.
- Children under 18 years of age avoid using Jamun extracts.
- In case of medical diseased conditions, kidney, liver cirrhosis, and breathing problem, avoid using Jamun extracts.