Introduction - Jamun Vinegar For Weight loss
Jamun is the exotic summer fruits, which exhibits many health benefits like good for healthy heart, effective for weight loss, good for diabetes management, detoxification, improve digestion, good for oral health, manage asthma, treat ulcers, and prevent various skin problems like acne, eczema, and psoriasis. It has cooling, digestive and diuretic properties. Jamun Cider vinegar is excellent source of antioxidant, which may help in reduce enlargement of spleen, treat diarrhea, and also reduce urine detention problems.
Compositions of Jamun Cider vinegar
Nutriherbs Jamun Cider Vinegar is made up of finest quality of Jamun pulp which undergoes the natural fermentation process.
Therapeutic uses of Jamun extract capsules
- Loaded with antioxidant
- Useful in spleen enlargement and liver diseases
- Useful in diabetes management
- For treatment of jaundice
- Cures abdominal gas and pain
- Improves appetite
- Gives relief in hyper acidity
- Manage migraine pain
- Promote safe and effective weight loss
Health Benefits of jamun cider vinegar
- Improves Gastric Health – Jamun cider vinegar has an anti-diabetic property, which helps to lower down the sugar level by converting the starch and sugar into energy in diabetic patients.
- Treat the urinary tract infection – Jamun vinegar contains several vitamins, nutrients, which help to prevent the bacteria growth and reduces the symptoms of urinary tract infection.
- Good for skin- It is loaded with vitamin C,iron and other nutrients which provide clear and glowing skin by reducing the dark spots and patches on the skin.
- Increase hemoglobin – Jamun Cider Vinegar contains iron and vitamin C which helps to increase the blood count in the body.
- Jamun for diabetes – Jamun cider vinegar has anti-diabetic properties, which is very useful for diabetic patient, which helps in lowering of blood sugar level. It is beneficial to use at bedtime.
Instruction for use of Jamun cider vinegar
Add 2 teaspoons OR 10 ml of Jamun Cider vinegar in 1 glass of lukewarm water. Consumed it twice in a day before breakfast and before dinner time.
Safety instructions should be followed with Jamun cider vinegar
- Do not consume raw vinegar directly, always dilute with water.
- Not recommended for pregnant women and Lactating mother.
- Teenagers below the age of 18 years should not use Jamun cider vinegar.