Introduction- Organic Grapes Cider Vinegar
Pure Grape Cider Vinegar is made through fermentation of sugars into acetic acid by microorganisms. Grape vinegar shows a variety of health benefits like hyperglycemia, diarrhea, weakness of the digestive system and urine problem . Grape vinegar is very low in calories, it helps in safe and successful weight loss in obese men and women, which is one of the main health benefit of grape cider vinegar.
Nutritional Value of Nutriherbs Grapes Vinegar ( Per 100ml )- Energy – 14.2 Kcal, Protein – 0.04gm, Carbohydrates – 3.82gm, Fat – 0gm, Sodium – 24gm, Iron – 0.82gm, Vitamin C – 2.01mg and Calcium – 26mg
Composition of Grapes Cider Vinegar
Made from the finest quality of grapes, which is an excellent source of iron.
Therapeutic uses of Grapes Cider Vinegar For Weightloss
- Speed up the rate of metabolism of the body.
- Excellent drink to losing excess weight.
- Beneficial for maintaining blood sugar levels.
- Helpful to cleanse the digestive system.
- Effective to neutralize bad cholesterol levels.
Health Benefits of Nutriherbs Grapes Cider Vinegar
- Excellent for Heart- The amount of potassium in grape cider vinegar is quite high, which is promoting the healthy heart.
- Contains Anti-bacterial Agents- It contains the high amount of anti-bacterial agents that are effective to fight infections.
- Improve Immunity- Nutriherbs grape cider vinegar containing some powerful antioxidants that are great to fight free radicals and at the same time improving the immunity level.
- Combats Metabolic Condition- Some metabolic conditions could affect cardiovascular health and cause some complication like diabetes and cholesterol in grapes cider vinegar there are some powerful antioxidants and some natural compounds that could help to combat this kind of medical condition.
Instructions to take Grapes Cider Vinegar
- Add 10 ml of natural Grapes Cider Vinegar juice in a glass of water.
- Consumed twice a day before major meals or as suggested by the Dietitian.
Safety Instructions should be taken with Grapes Cider Vinegar
- Not recommended for pregnant women and Lactating mother.
- Do not consume raw grapes cider vinegar directly, always dilute with water.
- Children below age of 18 years should not take this vinegar.
- No need to drink vinegar in case of medical diseased condition like kidney, liver and stomach ulcers problem.