Introduction- Nutriherbs Nano Curcumin Longa
Curcuma longa (turmeric) is an important edible and medicinal herb which has been used for centuries to treat several diseases like arthritis, pain, bruises, eye problems, gastrointestinal problems, worms and swelling. Curcumin is an active compound in turmeric is responsible for its characteristic color, odor and therapeutic antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties.
Composition Of Nano Curcumin Longa
Nano Curcumin capsule consists of 250mg of Nano Curcumin (Curcumin longa 10%).
The Uniqueness of the Action
- Curcumin is an Anti-Inflammatory and Anti-oxidant Compound
- Improve brain functions and prevent the risk of brain disorders
- Helps in Delay Aging and Fight Age-Related Chronic Diseases
- Turmeric Curcumin Extract good for your heart
- Good for cancer treatment
- Arthritis pain
- Alzheimer’s disease
₹1,699.00 BUY NOW
Benefits of Nutriherbs Nano Cucumin Longa
- Brain-Boosting- It can improve memory and concentration by increasing the blood flow and neurotransmitter formation
- Wound Healing- It can speed up the healing of wounds due to having strong antiseptic properties.
- Treat Arthritis pain and inflammation- Curcumin’s natural anti-inflammatory properties it reduces pain and inflammation of arthritis.
- Prevents Heart Disease– The antioxidant and anti-inflammatory effects of curcumin protects against atherosclerosis.
- Turmeric benefits for skin- Pure turmeric contains anti-oxidants and anti-inflammatory properties, it may offers luster, glow to the skin. It may also rejuvenate your skin by preventing ageing process, wrinkles, and fine lines.
Instructions to take Turmeric capsules
Take 2 Capsules of Curcumin Longa twice a day on daily for the first four days, then one capsule once or twice daily as needed can be taken with or without food.
₹1,699.00 BUY NOW
Safety Instructions should be followed with Nano Curcumin Longa
- Do not exceed recommended dosages as it may various health complications.
- Pregnant and breastfeeding women should strictly avoid using Curcumin Longa.
- Teenagers below the age of 18 years should strictly avoid consumption of Curcumin Longa.
- No need to take Curcumin Longa in case of any medical diseased condition like kidney, liver and heart problem.
- Use curcumin supplement only as per recommended by doctors.