introduction - Ayurvedic Tulsi Herb Capsules
Tulsi (Holy Basil) has been used for thousands of years in years in Ayurveda for its distinct healing properties. Tulsi extract is the best herbs which provide the relief from stress, enhance stamina, relieve inflammation, lower cholesterol, eliminate toxins, prevent gastric ulcers, lower fevers, improve digestion and so on. Medicinal benefits of Holy Basil (Tulsi) are promoting general health with the presence of the strong antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral and enhances the body’s resistance as well.
You can apply neem, turmeric and Tulsi paste for treating various skin problems like acne or pimples. Tulsi leaves contains volatile and fixed oil, which assists in treating allergies, infections and fight against pathogens.
Composition of Tulsi Capsules
Tulsi contains an extract of organic Tulsi and each capsule consists of 500mg.
- Vitamin A and C
- Essential oils
Medicinal uses of Holy Basil (Tulsi)
- Cures fever and respiratory disorders
- Boost Immune system function
- Reduces Stress
- Good for diabetic patients
- Strengthens the nervous tissue and enhances digestion
- Good for dental health
- Fight acne
- Good source of Vitamin K
₹999.00 BUY NOW
Health Benefits of Tulsi Supplements
- Tulsi good for healing Power- The Basil or Tulsi plant has many medicinal properties which strengthen the stomach and helps in respiratory diseases.
- Aids in Digestion- Tulsi works as an appetizer and promotes digestion by secretion of digestive enzymes.
- Prevents hearts Diseases- It contain vitamin –C and powerful antioxidant eugenol which protect the heart from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Tulsi for cough problem– To get positive relief of fever, severe headache, cold, cough, sore throat, flu and chest congestion, Tulsi extract is always beneficial for you.
- Tulsi for skin problems– Tulsi extract is beneficial for treating various types of skin disorders like, itching, irritation, ring worms, and psoriasis.
- Holy Basil (Tulsi) is also useful for treating malaria, swine flu, tuberculosis, hepatitis and dengue.
Dosages of Tulsi Extracts
An individual should take 1 capsule of Tulsi extract twice a day before 30 minutes of the meal with a glass of lukewarm water.
₹999.00 BUY NOW
Precautions should be followed with Tulsi Capsules
- Not recommended for pregnant and nursing mothers.
- Children below 18 year of age should not take Tulsi supplements.
- An individual with any known medical problem should consult with medical experts before use.
Tulsi (Capsules / Tablets) Herbal Supplement for cold, cough, fever, flu, Sore throat, Cancers, Skin disorders, Eye disorders and Diabetes