introduction - Ayurvedic Tulsi Herb Capsules
Tulsi (Holy Basil) has been used for thousands of years in Ayurveda for its distinct healing properties. Tulsi extract is the best herbs, which provide the effective relief from stress, enhance stamina, relieve inflammation, lowers cholesterol, eliminate toxins, prevent gastric ulcers, lower fevers, improve digestion and many health benefits. Medicinal benefits of Holy Basil (Tulsi) are promoting general health with the presence of the strong antioxidant, antibacterial, antiviral and enhances the body’s resistance as well.
You can apply neem, turmeric and Tulsi paste for treating various skin problems like acne or pimples. Tulsi leaves contains volatile and fixed oil, which assists in treating allergies, infections and fight against pathogens.
Composition of Tulsi Capsules
Tulsi contains an extract of organic Tulsi and each capsule consists of 500mg.
- Vitamin A and C
- Essential oils
Medicinal uses of Holy Basil (Tulsi)
- Cures fever and respiratory disorders
- Boost Immunity
- Reduces Stress, tension and anxiety
- Good for diabetic patients
- Strengthens the nervous tissue and enhances digestion
- Good for dental health
- Fight acne
- Good source of Vitamin K
Health Benefits of Tulsi Supplements
- Tulsi good for healing Power- Holy Basil or Tulsi plant has many medicinal properties, which strengthen the immune system, treats various stomach problems and helps in treating various respiratory diseases like asthma, irregular breathing, diabetes and heart diseases.
- Aids in Digestion- Tulsi works as an appetizer and promotes the process of digestion by secretion of digestive enzymes.
- Prevents hearts Diseases- It contain vitamin C and powerful antioxidant eugenol, which protect the heart from the harmful effects of free radicals.
- Tulsi for cough problem– To get positive relief of fever, severe headache, cold, cough, sore throat, flu and chest congestion, Tulsi extract is always beneficial for you.
- Tulsi for skin problems– Tulsi extract is beneficial for treating various types of skin disorders like, itching, irritation, ring worms, and psoriasis.
- For health issues- Holy Basil (Tulsi) is also useful for treating malaria, swine flu, tuberculosis, hepatitis and dengue.
Dosages of Tulsi Extracts
An individual should take 1 capsule of Tulsi extract twice a day before 30 minutes of the meal with a glass of lukewarm water.
Precautions should be followed with Tulsi Capsules
- Not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding mothers.
- Children below 18 year of age should not take Tulsi capsules.
- An individual with any known medical problem should consult with medical experts before use.
Tulsi (Capsules |Tablets) Herbal Supplement for cold, cough, fever, flu, Sore throat, Cancers, Skin disorders, Eye disorders and Diabetes.