Introduction- Triphala Capsules For Rejuvenation And Detoxification
Triphala capsule is a traditional Ayurvedic herbal formula for managing various stomach problems and offers positive relief from constipation, piles & helpful for colon cleansing. Leanhealth organic Triphala capsules supports in rejuvenation of the tissues within the body, helps in proper digestion and promotes healthy absorption of food. Amalaki (Emblica Officinalis), Bibhitaki (Terminalia Belerica), and Haritaki (Terminalia Chebula) are main active components found in Triphala capsules, which successfully works in diverse ways in managing stomach problems-
- Haritaki helps in removal of toxins and maintains weight.
- Amalaki improve proper functioning of liver and immune system.
- Bibhitaki efficiently manage respiratory problems.
Composition of Triphala
Leanhealth Triphala Herbs contains an extract of Amalaki, Bibhitaki and Haritaki.
One Triphala capsule contains 800mg of Triphala extracts.
Health benefits of using Triphala capsules
- Colon cleansing and detoxification
- Increase appetite and aid digestion
- The laxative effect to clear bowel movements
- Treat constipation
- Reduce piles, haemorrhoids, and anal fissure
- Improve immunity
- Stimulate hair growth
- For diabetes treatment
Benefits of Triphala herbs
- Anti-Inflammatory Properties- Triphala contains high antioxidant, which help to protect the body and improve its functions in a number of ways. Triphala tablets also contain flavonoid, saponin and Vitamin C, which is good for the overall health, and prevent you from getting infections. High Antioxidant in Triphala reduces the risk of heart diseases and premature aging. It is also helps in managing the risk of cancer and arthritis.
- Triphala tablets for Weight Loss- Triphala supports healthy weight loss, especially belly fat. Bibhitaki shows Anti-obesity effects, which helps in reducing the fat accumulation within the body and fluids within the body. It efficiently helps in the elimination of toxins materials from the body and improve digestion process.
- Triphala for constipation- People who suffer from constipation problem will find a positive relief with the proper use of Triphala tablets on regular basis as it helps in better digestion and aid in bowel movement regularly.
- Triphala for skin- Due to nourishing properties, Anti-oxidant and Vitamin C content of Triphala supplements especially beneficial for improving the skin health from inside. Triphala efficiently helps in rejuvenation of the skin, reduces dark circles, treats eczema, acne or pimples of the skin.
Instructions to use Triphala capsules
You should take one capsules of Triphala herb two times a day with one glass of lukewarm water. Triphala supplement should be always administered after 30 minutes of meal.
Cautions should be taken with Triphala supplements
- Do not exceed recommended dosages of Triphala as it may harmful for your good health.
- Triphala ayurvedic herb not recommended for pregnant and lactating female use.
- Children under 18 year age should not take Triphala capsules.