Introduction- Neem Herbal Supplements
Neem capsules (नीम कैप्सूल) shows various medicinal properties, which is used for skin problems, pyrexia, diabetes, urinary problems, malarial worms, respiratory disorders, dermatological disorders, gynecological disorders and by way of external use for eyes, piles and fistula, wounds, hair and dental hygiene. Neem supplements shows anti-bacterial properties, which effectively works in treating skin infection, sunburn, and skin problems by destroying the growth of bacteria that creates infection and improve immunity of human being.
Composition of organic Neem Extract capsules
Neem Capsules (नीम कैप्सूल)consist 800mg of Neem Leaves Extract.
Health benefits of Neem Capsules (नीम कैप्सूल बेनिफिट्स)
- Anti Bacterial, Anti Parasitic, Anti Fungal, and Anti Viral
- Anti Inflammatory and Anti Malarial
- Blood purification
- Elimination of toxic materials
- Treats skin infections, insect bites and skin disorders
- Hair fall, dandruff and dryness of scalp
- Treatment of Diabetes
- Eye and ear problems
- Boost immunity
Therapeutic uses of Neem Tablets
- Improves Gastric Health- Due to having anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces the inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract, which helps reduce ulcers and a wide range of other intestinal issues, such as bloating and cramping.
- Prevents Chronic Diseases- Neem Capsules contains high levels of anti-oxidants which may reduce the chances of developing certain types of cancer.
- Improves Oral Health – Neem Tablets has antibacterial qualities which make it ideal for eliminating the bacteria beneath the gums that cause periodontal diseases and halitosis.
- Wound healer– Make a paste of neem leaves and apply it on wounds or insect bites for few days.
- Neem good for dandruff– Boil neem leaves until the water turns into green color then allow it to cool. After washing your hair with shampoo then, clean your hair with neem water.
- Neem for skin care– Grind neem leaves, make a paste and apply on your face on regular basis for getting positive relief from acne, chronic pimples, dark spots, and eruptions. Neem leaves are also useful for managing itching, irritation, ringworms, and eczema.
Instructions to take Neem capsules
An individual should take two capsules of Neem extract to be consumed in a day, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner time with Luke warm.
Precautions should be followed with Neem Extract
- Only take recommended dosage to avoid over-consumption of Neem capsules.
- The supplement is not recommended for pregnant, lactating woman.
- Children under 18-year ages should not consume Neem extracts.
- An individual with a medical condition should consult with a doctor before use.
Buy Neem (Azadirachta Indica) Tablets | Herbal Supplements For Hair Growth, Diabetes, Acne, Face & Teeth.