Introduction of Lean Health Maca Root
Maca plant (Lepidium meyenii) is Peruvian plant, which belongs to the Cruciferous vegetable families, such as broccoli, cabbage, kale and cauliflower. There are potential benefits of Maca root due to having active compound alkaloid Macaridine, which may acts as an antidepressant, induced sexual dysfunction, low libido, low stamina and increase sexual drive in men.
composition of Lean Health Maca Root
Packaging Size: 90 Capsules of Maca Root Supplements
1 capsule of Lean Health Maca Root consists of 800 mg of Maca root (Lepidium meyenii) Extracts.
Functions of Maca Root Supplements
- It Increases Libido in Men and Women-It improves the blood flow which can improve the sexual function, it can also boost the testosterone levels and improve the erection which boosts libido in men.
- It may increase fertility in Men-Maca root can improve the sperm count and its motility. It also increases the amount of semen and quality of sperm which increase fertility in men.
- Maca Root may Boost Sports Performance and Energy-It may help in increasing the muscle building process, it may boost the energy level and improve endurance.
₹2,999.00 BUY NOW
Health Benefits of Maca Root Capsules
- It may provide relieves from menopause symptoms in women- Maca root may help in balancing the levels of the estrogen hormone, due to the fluctuating level of estrogen it causes a variety of symptoms.
- It may improve mood- Maca root contains an alkaloid and flavonoids which improve mental well-being and enhance mood by reducing depression and anxiety.
- It may Fight with free radicals-The Maca root is rich in Antioxidants which help to fight off free radicals and lowers the oxidative damage and improve energy production in cells.
How to take Maca Root Capsules
An individual should take 1 capsule of Maca Root two times in a day with proper meals, or as directed by a physician.
₹2,999.00 BUY NOW
Cautions should be followed with Maca Root
- Do not exceed the recommended dosage as it may cause overdose.
- Pregnant and lactating women should not take Maca Root supplements.
- An individual with a known medical condition such as diabetes, hypertension, depression etc, should consult with medical practitioner first before use.
- Children below the age of 18 years should not take Maca capsules.