Introduction- Neem Extract For Skin care
Neem extract has various medicinal properties, which is used for skin problems, pyrexia, diabetes, urinary problems, malarial worms, respiratory disorders, dermatological disorders, gynecological disorders and by way of external use for eyes, piles and fistula, wounds, hair and dental hygiene.
Composition of Leanhealth Neem Extract
The Leanhealth Neem Capsules consist 800mg of Neem Leaves Extract.
Package Size – 1 bottle of Leanhealth Neem contains 60 capsules.
The Uniqueness of the Action
- Anti Bacterial, Anti Parasitic, Anti Fungal, and Anti Viral
- Anti Inflammatory
- Anti Malarial
- Detoxifies and Purifies Blood
- Treats Infections
- Acts as a De-worming Agent
- Treats Skin Disorders
- Helps in the Management of Diabetes
₹1,199.00 BUY NOW
Benefits of Leanhealth Neem
Improves Gastric Health- Due to having anti-inflammatory properties, it reduces the inflammation in the gastrointestinal tract, which helps reduce ulcers and a wide range of other intestinal issues, such as bloating and cramping.
Prevents Chronic Diseases- Neem contains high levels of anti-oxidants which may reduce the chances of developing certain types of cancer.
Improves Oral Health – Neem has antibacterial qualities which make it ideal for eliminating the bacteria beneath the gums that cause periodontal diseases and halitosis.
Instructions to take Leanhealth Neem Extract
Two capsules of Neem extract to be consumed in a day, 30 minutes before breakfast and dinner time with Luke warm.
₹1,199.00 BUY NOW
Precautions should be followed with Leanhealth Neem Extract
- Only take recommended dosage to avoid over-consumption of Neem capsules.
- The supplement is not recommended for pregnant, lactating woman and children under 18-year ages.
- An individual with a medical condition should consult with a doctor before use.