Introduction Of L- Carnitine (Tartrate) supplements
L- Carnitine | L- Tartrate dietary supplement is the naturally occurring amino acid, it is produced in the human body but also be obtained from food sources. It plays an important role in the production of energy by transportation of fatty acid into the cells. L-Carnitine OR L- Tartrate is commonly used by sports person because it directly absorbs in the body and may reduce exercise-related factors such as muscle soreness and improve recovery process. LCLT natural supplement offers non-essential amino acids, which prevent free radicals from damaging vital cells.
Compositions of L- Carnitine (Tartrate) capsules
- 100% Vegetarian Capsules
- Energy – 2.24 Kcal
- Protein – 0.18gm
- Fat – 0.0gm
- Carbohydrates – 0.38gm
- L- Carnitine (L- Tartrate) – 500mg
Health Benefits of L- Carnitine (LCLT) supplements
- Weight loss | Fat burning process
- Increase muscle mass
- Boost athlete performance
- Reduce fatigue
- Prevent cardiac or heart disease
- Boost energy
- Improve muscle strength, stamina
- Muscle recovery supplements
- Muscle building
Unique functions of Farmity L- Carnitine Supplements
- Carnitine L- Tartrate For Heart Disease – Carnitine may improve the heart conditions by increasing glucose metabolism and increasing blood flow.
- Improve Brain health – L- Carnitine may help to protect the brain from cellular damage, it also helps to prevent age-related mental decline and improve markers of learning.
- Fat Metabolism and Weight Loss – L-Carnitine may improve the fatty acid move to the cell, this process increases the burning of calories and may promote weight loss. Carnitine stimulates the fat break down and may promote fat metabolism.
- Reduce Fatigue- L- Carnitine supplement increase the oxygen supply which may improve physical fatigue and mental fatigue.
- Improve Exercise Performance – It may improve the blood flow and increase nitric oxide production which reduces the fatigue, recover muscle soreness after exercise.
How To take L- Carnitine (L- Tartrate) dosage
An individual should take one L- Carnitine (L- Tartrate) capsule on a daily. For best results take this natural dietary supplements after meals with water or as directed by your physician.
Cautions should be followed with L-Carnitine (Tartrate)
- In case of pregnancy and breastfeeding, this dietary supplement is strictly prohibited.
- An individual having any medical conditions consult your health practitioner before use.
- LCLT consumption is strictly banned in children under age of 18 years.