Introduction - Nutriherbs Guggul Extract
Guggul is made from the oily sap (gum resin) of the guggul tree, The Sanskrit the name of guggul is “Guggulu,” which means, “protects from disease”.IT contains plant steroids that lower cholesterol and triglycerides. It has detoxification properties which are beneficial for individuals who are in the process of purifying from a toxic lifestyle.
Compositions of Guggul Extract
Nutriherbs Guggul capsule consists of 500 mg of Guggul extract.
The Uniqueness of the Action
- Accelerates detoxification and rejuvenation
- Purifies the blood
- Is a natural source of antioxidants
- Supports the immune system
- Assists engender vibrant, healthy skin
- Supports a regular menstrual cycle
- Helps already within the normal range
₹999.00 BUY NOW
Benefits of Nutriherbs Guggul Extract
Guggul maintain healthy cholesterol levels – Guggul has a phenomenal ability to support balanced cholesterol levels. Guggul works very effectively to purify the blood, promoting healthy cholesterol levels and remove toxins from the circulatory system.
Guggul Promotes healthy weight management – Due to its pungent, bitter, and astringent tastes, its heating energy, and its pungent flavour give post-digestive effect. It is a liver stimulant, and it assists with the digestion of oils and fats, thereby supporting weight management.
Guggul Supports comfortable movement of the joints – Guggul has cleaning and detoxifying qualities act to clear toxins from the joints. Its simultaneous ability to lubricate and rejuvenate the tissues within and around the joints helps to promote strength to the joints.
Instructions of usage of Guggul Extract
As a dietary supplement take 2 capsules of Guggul Extract in a day with Luke warm water and Guggul Extract capsules should be strictly taken 30 minutes after breakfast and dinner time.
₹999.00 BUY NOW
Cautions should be taken with Guggul Extract
- Do not get the excess quantity of Guggul Extract as it may cause overdosing and harmful effects.
- Guggul Extract is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- children below 18 ages should strictly avoid taking Guggul Extract.
- An individual with any known medical problem should consult with medical experts before use.