Introduction - Nutriherbs Guggul Extract
Guggul is made from the oily sap (gum resin) of the guggul tree, The Sanskrit the name of guggul is “Guggulu,” which means, “protects from a variety of disease”.It contains plant steroids that lower bad cholesterol and triglycerides. It has detoxification properties, which are beneficial for individuals who are in the process of purifying from a toxic lifestyle.
Regular consumption of Guggul capsules reduce unwanted body fat. It helps to lower body weight and prevents the thickening of the blood vessels, which makes it easy for your blood to flow.
Compositions of Guggul extract capsules
Nutriherbs Guggul capsule consists of 500 mg of Guggul extract.
Therapeutic uses of Guggul extract capsules
- Accelerates detoxification and rejuvenation
- Blood purification
- Natural source of antioxidants
- Strengthen the immune system
- Assists engender vibrant, healthy skin
- Supports a regular menstrual cycle
- Improve thyroid functioning
- Prevent early ageing process
- Good For Osteoarthritis
Benefits of Guggul extract capsules
- Guggul maintain healthy cholesterol levels – Guggul has a phenomenal ability to support balanced cholesterol levels. Guggul works effectively to purify the blood, promoting healthy cholesterol levels and remove toxins from the circulatory system.
- Guggul Promotes healthy weight management – Due to its pungent, bitter, and astringent tastes, its heating energy, and its pungent flavour give post-digestive effect. It is a liver stimulant, and it assists with the digestion of oils and fats, thereby supporting weight management.
- Guggul Supports comfortable movement of the joints – Guggul has cleaning and detoxifying qualities act to clear toxins from the joints. Its simultaneous ability to lubricate and rejuvenate the tissues within and around the joints helps to promote strength to the joints.
Instructions of usage of Guggul extract capsule
As a dietary supplement, you should take one capsules of Guggul extract two times within a day with lukewarm water and Guggul extract capsules should be strictly taken 30 minutes after breakfast and dinner time.
Cautions should be taken with Guggul Extract
- Do not get the excess quantity of Guggul Extract as it may cause overdosing and harmful effects.
- Guggul Extract is not recommended for pregnant and breastfeeding women.
- Children below 18 ages should strictly avoid taking Guggul Extract.
- An individual with any known medical problem should consult with medical experts before use.