Introduction of Flaxseed Supplements (Alsi)
Flaxseeds extracts have various health benefits due to having high fibre content and low carbohydrates which increase healthy skin, hair, weight loss, the lowering of cholesterol, and aids for digestive. It is also rich in Omega 3 fatty acid, which is a high amount of antioxidants that provide relives from inflammation, treat the symptoms of menopause and regulates the menstrual cycle.
Compositions of Flaxseed capsules
Farmity Flax seeds Extract contains an extract of organic Flaxseeds and each capsule consists of 500mg.
Uses Of Flaxseed supplements
- Prevent cancer
- Improves digestion
- Lowers cholesterol level
- Keep your heart healthy
- Maintain high blood sugar level in diabetic patients
- Reduces inflammation
- Reduces hot flushes symptoms in post menopausal women
- Good for skin (Moisturize your skin, treat acne, remove sun tanning, and wound healing)
- Prevent dandruff and stop hair fall
₹999.00 BUY NOW
Health Benefits Of Farmity Flaxseeds
- Act as Anti-inflammatory- Due to the existence of ALA (Alpha Linolenic Acid) and Lignans may reduce the inflammation and decrease the levels of pro-inflammatory agents.
- It has high quantities of antioxidants- Flaxseeds is high in essential nutrient and antioxidants which act as anti- ageing, improve cellular health and balance the hormone levels.
- Flaxseed for healthy skin and Hair- Due to the presence of ALA ( Alpha Linolenic Acid ) in flax seeds which is the healthy fat that reduces flakiness and dryness, two qualities that are highly undesired in skin and hair.
- Lowers Cholesterol- Omega 3 may play an important role in maintaining cholesterol levels. Flax seeds are combined with Omega 3 ALA, fibre and lignans that lower the level of LDL or “bad” cholesterol in the bloodstream.
- Flaxseed promotes weight loss- Flaxseeds has contained high amount of healthy fats and fibre which keeps us feeling of fuller for a longer time, and delay the hunger.
₹999.00 BUY NOW
Instructions to use Flaxseed extracts capsules
1 capsule of Flaxseed capsule two times in a day for best results take after meals or as directed by your physician.
Precautions should be taken with Flaxseed Capsules
- If you are pregnant and lactating female then, strictly avoid using Flaxseed.
- Children below age of 18 years should avoid using Flaxseed (Alsi).
- If you are taking any medication or have any medical conditions, should consult with your health experts before use.