About one third of women are facing hair fall problem at some time in their life. Not only postmenopausal women facing the problem of hair fall, but also teenagers distressed due to hair loss, thinning of hair and dandruff problem. Hair loss in women generally has a great impact rather than man as it less socially acceptable by them, it severely affects a female’s emotion and quality of life.
Statics show that, men are more likely to face hair fall at some point in their lives than women are. Hair fall is very common problem nowadays, due to using of harmful chemical containing shampoo, conditioner, regular use of dryers, pressing of hair, deficiency of vitamins, nutrition and proteins in your regular diet. Hair loss may be embarrassing and disheartening for the person experiences it. Losing hair can lose your confidence level; make you feel an array of emotions, and quite a feeling of depression.
While both men and women can experience hair loss, it tends to be more noticeable in men as compared to women. This is due to men and women losing their hair in a different ways. Now, we are describing the reasons of hair fall in men and women-
- Autoimmune diseases- Alopecia is an autoimmune disorder, which causes the immune system top attack hair follicle leading to hair loss.
- Certain types of illness– Hair loss can also be caused due to high fever, severe infection and surgery.
- Side effects of medications- Certain cancer treating medications can cause hair loss as side effects. However, hair will re-grow once a person has stopped taking this medication.
Prevention is better than cure. As female pattern baldness may be genetic, it is not always preventable. However, we are discussing about some healthy tips, which keep your hair healthy by preventing them breakage and damage.
- Eat healthy and nutritive diet, which containing proteins, vitamins, essential amino acid and iron.
- Protect your scalp from direct sun by covering with cotton dupatta and hat.
- Limit the use of hair dryers, straighter, and pressing of hair on a regular basis.
- Avoid combing the hair, when it wet and fragile. Use fingers instead of using brushes.
Herbal treatment for hair fall- Hair gain capsules-
Hair gain is a mixture of Amla, Ritha, and Shikakai, which is indicated for treating hair fall, thinning of hair, breakage of hair, and dandruff problem.
Even, men and women can also treat baldness, greying of hair, alopecia, and rejuvenate the growth of hair by improving the blood circulation within the scalp within hair follicles.
For getting the desired result, you should consume one Hair gain capsule two times a day before meal with one glass of water.