Aloe Vera is an amazing small shrub plant, which is popular all over the world for its health beneficial properties. In India, it is known as “Ghrit kumari”, likewise in different part of the world it is known as Lily of Desert, burn plant and elephant’s gal. It is called as wonder plant due to it health beneficial properties and a variety of nutrients, which helps the body to fight from diseases. Aloe Vera has been used from centuries in producing Ayurveda medicines and homeopathy medicines.
Aloe Vera plants have two compounds, which is used for producing medicines. The very first part gel, which is obtained from the cells in the centre of leaves, and the second is, latex that is obtained from the cell just under the skin of the leaf. Aloe Vera has versatile properties, which are used for treating different types of health issues such as treat sunburn, improve skin health frostbite, psoriasis etc. Pure Aloe Vera has been used for treating constipation problems, worm infection, and it is a herbal remedy for colic in India. In china, it has been used for treating fungal infection and rest of the part it is used for skin care, hair care products.
List of various nutrients available in Aloe Vera-
- Aloe Vera is completely packed with nutrients, roughly 75 potentially active parts including nutrients, minerals, saccharine, antioxidants, catalysts, amino acids, saponin and salicylic acid and many more.
- Aloe Vera completely stacked with antioxidant and vitamins, for example, A, C and E Vitamin B12, choline and folic acid.
- It has around eight chemicals, which are important for human body, for example, aliiase, amylase, carboxypeptidase, catalase, lipase, peroxidise, soluble phosphate, bradykinase, and cellulase.
- Minerals that are available in Aloe Vera are selenium, calcium, copper, manganese, potassium, magnesium, chromium, zinc and sodium.
- Four Fatty acids that are extremely important for human body and is available in Aloe Vera including cholesterol, beta-sisoterol, Campesterol and Lupeol.
Health benefits of Aloe Vera extract are as following-
For better immunity- Aloe Vera is helpful in breaking down the protein into essential amino acids and converts the enzymes into fuel source for the body, which helps to improve the cell function. Zinc is also present in Aloe Vera, which helps to maintain the immune function and bradykinase helps to stimulate the immune system and kill bacteria’s which are harmful for the body.
For treating constipation- The part just beneath the leave in Aloe Vera is known as latex. It helps to treat constipation by producing a potent laxative that increases the intestinal water content, which boost mucus secretion and stimulate inessential peristalsis, which helps to break down the food easily and mix it with chyme.
For healthy skin- Aloe Vera is very powerful herbs, which help to improve skin health. Due to higher quantity of antioxidants, it is helpful in increasing the health of the skin, it helps to treat different types of health issues such as dermatitis, psoriasis, sun burn and oral mucositis. Due to antifungal properties, it remove the fungal infection of the skin and make it healthy by removing dark spot, improving skin tone, remove acne scars and wrinkle etc.
For healthy hair- Aloe Vera is a great natural remedy for dry and itchy scalp. It has tons of minerals and vitamins, which are helpful in improving the health of the scalp, and make hair stronger than ever, it helps to remove the dead skin cells and bacteria from the scalp due to antioxidants, antifungal, and antibacterial properties. Even, make your hair longer, healthier and smoother with Aloe Vera.
Enjoy amazing health benefits of Aloe Vera capsules for good health, beautiful skin and healthy hair growth; buy Aloe Vera capsules online at the best price in India. Use one Aloe Vera capsule two times a day (morning or evening) after meal with one glass of water on daily basis without any gap.